How to buy online
- Read medical information about erectile dysfunction
- Answer medical questions to check for eligibility
- Reviewed by doctors - posted from UK pharmacy
Low cost generic Cialis
Cialis lost its exclusive patent in the UK in November 2017 and is now available legally in the UK under the name tadalafil. Tadalafil is also known as generic Cialis or generic tadalafil. ‘Cialis’ is a brand name, ‘tadalafil’ is the medical name.
Generic tadalafil is available at much lower cost, from 82p per tablet.
- Diuretics cause your body to increase the amount of urine it produces. Commonly used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure and kidney problems.
- Antihypertensives used to treat high blood pressure, e.g. beta-blockers.
- Fibrates prescribed to decrease cholesterol levels.
- Antipsychotics used for some mental health conditions, like schizophrenia.
- Antidepressants prescribed to tackle depression or sometimes pain
- Corticosteroids contain steroids (these are a type of hormone)
- H2-antagonists for stomach ulcers
- Anticonvulsants prescribed to people with epilepsy
- Antihistamines used to manage allergies, like hay fever
- Anti-androgens suppress androgens (male sex hormones)
- Cytotoxics used in chemotherapy
If youre worried that your medication is causing erectile dysfunction, speak to your GP as there might be other options that you could try. Dont stop taking a medicine that your GP has prescribed without discussing it with a qualified professional though.