Prices of Tadalafil tablets from Dr Fox
|36 hours tablet||4 tablets||8 tablets||16 tablets||24 tablets|
|Daily tablet||28 tablets||56 tablets|
£2.90 per consultation via Royal Mail 24 Signed For (1-3 working days with tracking).
Parcel forwarding services are . Use only UK home or work delivery address.
Returns and refunds - unwanted items can be returned within 14 working days for a full refund.
- Diuretics – cause your body to increase the amount of urine it produces. Commonly used to treat high blood pressure, heart failure and kidney problems.
- Antihypertensives – used to treat high blood pressure, e.g. beta-blockers.
- Fibrates – prescribed to decrease cholesterol levels.
- Antipsychotics – used for some mental health conditions, like schizophrenia.
- Antidepressants – prescribed to tackle depression or sometimes pain
- Corticosteroids – contain steroids (these are a type of hormone)
- H2-antagonists – for stomach ulcers
- Anticonvulsants – prescribed to people with epilepsy
- Antihistamines – used to manage allergies, like hay fever
- Anti-androgens – suppress androgens (male sex hormones)
- Cytotoxics – used in chemotherapy
If you’re worried that your medication is causing erectile dysfunction, speak to your GP as there might be other options that you could try. Don’t stop taking a medicine that your GP has prescribed without discussing it with a qualified professional though.